Our Managed Hosting + Website CMS Maintenance & Security Package
Keep the back-end engine of your website up to date with:
- CMS WordPress Core updates (*essential for security)
- Up-time Monitoring
- Daily Backup of database and complete website
- Monthly Malware, Security & Performance scans
- Weekly Module and Plug-in updates.
- Module additions or updates that add more advanced features.
- Google Analytics and Dashboard Widget Integration
- Includes use of Gravity Forms and Notification Bar Pro plug-ins
(a $190/yr value)
- Video Tutorials & Written Manual for WordPress & SEO
- Includes additional bonus 2.5 hours of website update, phone/email help & maintenance time* (a $225 value)
Why Would You Need This?
- A Focus on Full Service: Maintaining websites is tedious and technical so let us do it for you.
- Start With Security: The Internet can be a dangerous place, so let us protect your site.
- Peace of Mind: Staying on top of the latest updates and security warnings is a job for a professional. We can help.
If you are a VisualRush client that has a website with a WordPress CMS backend, this package is for you.
The VR Website CMS Maintenance & Security Package will not only help with the occasional updates to the pages, modules, design, and even features of their website, but the very important – and often overlooked – task of keeping the site core updated and safe from hacks and brute force attacks. Normally, website updates and issues are handled on a per-event basis at my current hourly rate ($95/hr), but for a limited time, this package also includes 2.5 hours of time that can be used over the course of the year for additional updates/changes.
The Technical Side…
Core Updates for Security – The WordPress Core install is basically the version of WordPress your website is running on top of. It is constantly being updated in the community, but it is up to individual site owners & editors to apply these updates. These updates are EXTREMELY IMPORTANT as they are often incremental security updates that protect your site from hackers and internet “bots” that are ever-present and causing problems with websites. This can be a scary proposition and a LOT of things can go wrong when one hits that little “UPDATE WORDPRESS” button. (I normally hide this – and a few other Core features from most clients anyway so that you do not accidentally create problems for your site. Long term though, this can get your website behind and it will become insecure.) If your website is over 1 year old then you are probably behind on multiple WP versions and dozens of Security Updates – Leaving your website vulnerable.
A Regular Backup Safety Net – Your website is built on a database that stores all your page contents and interacts/connects/talks with your custom template and any number of custom plugins we have installed for functionality. During any update process (Whether a core update or just a plugin update), should any of these connections be inadvertently broken (as can sometimes happen over the internet) your site may begin to throw out an error, or come down completely. VisualRush makes this nearly zero risk as we take regular off-site backups of your website and would be able to restore these when problems arise, to keep your website – and business – up and running at it’s peak.
BONUS! 2.5 Hours of Maintenance Time*
Website Changes Made Easier – While keeping the WordPress core and plugins updated, and the site & files backed up is in itself a very important and sometimes time-consuming process, as a bonus this package currently also includes up to 2.5 hours of development time* (a $225 Value) which enables you to simply email and/or call with things you would like updated/added, or questions, concerns, learning, and update techniques. This time can supplement an existing Discount maintenance package, or may be all you need for the year.
*Limited Time Offer for New Signups at this price. Time/Price of offering may change in the future so sign up today!
If your website went offline today, would you be able to get it back up and running?
If you let us handle this for you then you wont have to. This package aims to keep an up to date backup of your site – so this thought is not longer something that you need to worry about. If something were to happen – then it is our responsibility ? The parts where we can speed it up, keep it up to date, give you self-service tutorials, AND not to forget about the 2.5 hours of update time are just bonuses…
BONUS! Access to Professional WordPress Training Videos & Pro Plugins
We have put together an exclusive set of WordPress Training & Tutorial Videos that are kept updated with each new WP version and Each new WP feature. It also goes over the YOAST SEO Plugin – one we tend to use on most new Websites. (If you don’t have it yet, we will install it for you under this package.) PLUS we are always adding in access to professional paid plugins at no additional cost to help better solve issues and help making your business website more useful and efficient. My favorite out of these is GRAVITY FORMS PRO and NOTIFICATION BAR PRO.
If you have any questions or are interested in this package for your website – Please Contact Us Today!
Professional Training Videos
- Over 30 Videos on many areas of your new website and how to control it.
- Online Manual with over 100 Pages
- Covers WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Covers most used WordPress backend functions such as: Dashboard, Getting to know the Editor, Using Images, Pages, Posts, Media Library, Posts, Comments, Menus, Widgets, Your Profile, and WordPress SEO by Yoast